Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Snowman Explosion

So, I visit my friend Lynn's blog often, and she wrote a ditty about making these Marshmallow Snowman treats, which looked really fun and well-good to eat. We decided we'd give it the old college try too! So glad we did, because they turned out quite cute. We decided to not coconut all of them, since we know some are not fans of it (meaning my son and nieces/nephews), and we used mini M&Ms for the eyes/buttons, and orange frosting for the noses for ours. Here are our swell snowman dudes, waiting to be given as gifts. Thanks Lynn for posting that project, it was a fun, new adventure for us.


The assembly line-I had the boy separate the mini M&Ms by color to make adding the eyes/buttons quick and easy (that is why there is an ice cube tray there).


Waiting to be bagged.



Aren't they darling?  They are good too-rather tasty combo of ingredients!
We'll attach a wee little card with them as well.  I have to make those still....which is what I should be doing, not blogging!  LOL.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

So cute! We will have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

Aren't they just delicious and of course really cute :) I am glad you had fun putting them together. We had fun too.. Thanks for sharing the link.. Merry Christmas...