Monday, December 21, 2009

Instant Challenge-Invent Aircraft



Newest Challenge-create an airplane using pipe cleaners, a toothpick, mailing labels, sheet of paper and an envelope.  The team was the boy and his daddy today.  They worked rather well together and so I gave them 20 out of 20 for their score on teamwork, they used everything but the envie-so I gave them 28/30 for creativity, as it was rather nice indeed.  Then it flew for 4 seconds, after we moved to the family room to launch b/cuz the kitchen had too many obstacles to keep it from where it needed to go.  So that was 4 sec. X 3 pts to give them 12. Total points earned:  60.  Not bad!  Way to go Boyz!







You can find Michelle over on her new blog addy at: Delighful Learning. Join these challenges when you can-they are quite fun!

1 comment:

Michelle Gibson said...

I'm impressed! Ours only stayed airborne for 2.5 seconds. I added your link for you. So happy to have you participate this week! It was good for me to have some accountability. And thanks for linking to my new blog. :-)