Wednesday, March 25, 2009

With all the conventions, homeschool catties and spring purchasing

I decided to bump up the posts I did last fall that relate to curriculum choices and online links. Figured a few of you may want to read them, in order to get some insight before you purchase your books this spring. I also have lots of reviews up on my review blog 1 of 100 TOS Crew Reviews, so that you can glean even more insight. Don't forget to go to our TOS Crew Homepage, as there are several more products discussed!

I hope that those of you, heading to a homeschool convention, will have a fantastic time and get some great new ideas and leave refreshed and renewed.

If there is a subject I don't have up and you need some ideas, feel free to ask-I can always try to offer up some helps.

Blessings-

No comments: