Monday, March 23, 2009

Charlotte Mason sites

I came across a couple new sites today and wanted to post some others I know of that utilize Charlotte Mason's philosophies.

I have not yet purchased from these folks, but from what I see, they have some great materials that play in nicely to Charlotte's way of thinking and teaching. Check them out.

livingbookscurriculum.com (fellow Michiganders and Christians to boot-awesome)

backyardnature.net (nature study helps via online )

simplycharlottemason.com (info on CM and free ebook)

homeschoolhelperonline.com/notebooking.htm (notebooking ideas and more)

queenhomeschool.com (many products geared toward CM style-good info)

amblesideonline.org (mother of all CM sites, has complete book lists and ideas for all grades)


Another great little ditty I found-uses scrapbooking and notebooking and copywork to create nice scrap-notebooks. Follows the same idea of lapbooks.

scrapandlearn.com

Have fun checking these out!

No comments: