Monday, July 18, 2016

DIY Homeschool Planner downloads and video links

I haven't done the download thing in some time, so if it is not working, please be patient with me...just leave a comment and I will see if I can figure it out.  But I went thru Google Docs and these should work.

When I saved them to PDF the font/look remained the same but when I uploaded the docx it changed them.  GO figure.  So I only have the PDF listed right now because that has the same font/pic layout as my planner pages.

Please keep in mind-there are no washi tape (images) at the top of  the papers b/cuz I don't have the copyrights to that.  You can simply download a copy, put your own washi across the top and then scan/print what you need.  The book washi tape  I have on many of my sheets is from Washi Wednesday's site or you can purchase thru their etsy shop. If you order thru them (I only went thru their website so I don't know if the Etsy orders take the same amt of time or not), it takes a few weeks to arrive because it's shipped from overseas. Check them out tho-they have some adorable products! Be sure to look at the MT encyclopedia sea and MT birds tapes, the MT moon and MT planet too.  Very neat!

Videos showcasing the planner pages:
I am refilming th DIY cover pages video, once that
is complete I will get that up here as well.

**In the video description boxes are links to the
 various pages that I found for free on line.
Please click those to download thru those sites.

Pages to Print:
The pages I created via MS Word.







(near bottom so you can print off a calendar above it)








No comments: