Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013!

Ultimate Blog Party 2013 

Hi and welcome to my blog. Well, I actually have 6 blogs, all created to highlight different aspects of our life/education methods, but am working toward putting them into one soon. My main blog is this one-Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer. I post about our home education projects/adventures, but also about various other things-like couponing, being a mom and other life stuff. I am a crafter by nature (scrapbooking, various projects and sewing) and have become a big fan of Pinterest.

I have been married 25 years to my best friend, and we have four wonderful (bio) kids (OK, well 3 are adults now) and we're working toward adopting a special needs child (or two) from Eastern Europe or Asia-hopefully very soon.

That is me-us-in a nutshell (and because I know you have lots of other blogs to visit-wanted to keep it short and sweet).  I hope to come across your blog soon, as I work my way thru this year's Blog Party!

And if you have time-come back and visit!  You can also see my other blogs by clicking the links below.

Blessings-
Sheri


What's in the Box?

I am retired, but I have several (like a hundred or so?) 
reviews about homeschooling material



8 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Sheri,
I am visiting from the Ultimate blog party!
You have a very nice blog and I am looking forward to reading more of it as well as to stay in touch!
Best!
Maria @
www.musicteachingandparenting.com

Unknown said...

Stopping by from UBP. I'll be looking at your Charlotte Mason blog. Our daughter is only five months old, but I have been interested in Charlotte Mason for quite some time. I am planning to follow her method as our daughter grows up.

~ Melinda ~

Unknown said...

Hi! New follower here and I am a new blogger!... I found you on UBP13! Your blog is awesome and I'm excited to read up! Please come by and follow me on my blog at mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com!
Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

wow! 6 blogs!! that is amazing. I am going to check them all out!! Hoping over from the party. It's nice to meet you!! http://www.hollandfamilylife.com/1/post/2013/04/alaina-through-cultures.html

Unknown said...

Hi, I found you through UBP13. I'm kind of a newb to blogging, but I'm loving it so far. I'm an educator, former foster parent (for kids with emotional, physical, and mental disabilities) and adoptive dad of two kiddos with special needs. It's been great reaching out, talking to, and hopefully helping other families! My whole blog is all about learning to learn and helping families succeed using brain-based practices. Come check it out. I think you will like it! www.wiselearners.com

Stephen Beck said...

Hopping over from UBP13. I'll be checking out your reviews to share with my readers.

I homeschooled for 10 yrs, but now mine are all grown up. I also like to cook, craft & write. If you ever want some fun activities with your grandkids, stop by for our Oreo Moon Phases or our Lucky Charms Graph.

Kerry Beck
http://HowToHomeschoolMyChild.com

Sharla said...

I'm also a big Pinterest fan and I love scarpbooking but am temporarily retired from it while while I concentrate on blogging! I am so passionate about adoption so I will be anxious to hear about progress on your adoption journey.

P.S. I don't know how you manage 6 blogs! I have 2 and am a contributing writer for 3 more and find that has become almost a full time job! I can't imagine keeping up with 6!

David and Cathi said...

I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. You have a huge heart with lots of love to share. Good wishes to you with your adoptions. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
Hugs,
Cathi
http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html