Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Suggestions for Curriculum

Since most of us are in the throws of trying to figure out our curriculum for this fall, I thought I would start a postings of ideas for those of you looking for new ideas, or suggestions on what to use.

Please note: The suggestions are based on what worked for my family throughout the years. Consider your student's individual needs and learning styles when choosing products. Use other reviews to help you in your decision as well. Remember, if it doesn't work, you can always sell it and try another one. If it does, be sure to let me know! I love positive feedback!

I will post a new thread on each subject so that you can click on whatever one it is you need help with.

With that, I bid you farewell (for the moment :-) )

Sheri

No comments: