Sunday, July 26, 2015

Back from a week long getaway and have lots to share

I hope to get back into a routine here soon. I saw a great idea for kids at a museum we went to, plus I wanted to share a few things we saw/experienced on our little work-related, tag along getaway.
For now, just touching base to let you know of future posting plans (hopefully I will  be more consistent posting them).

While you wait for me to get away from being a non-blogging bum, thought you might like to know that I joined Instagram. So if you also do that- look me up. I am under my name. Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel (Home Schooling on a Wing and a Prayer) too. My goal is to wrap up the classroom videos real soon. That is if YouTube is not annoying and such. Anyhow til then my friends. Enjoy your summer.


No comments: